1. What is the speed of the Earth’s rotation considering the Earth as a point relative to the Sun?
Answer: In this case, the earth’s rotation will be circular motion.
2. What is the speed of a rotating object relative to its axis?
Answer: Rotational speed is the speed of an object rotating about its axis.
3. What is the direction of movement? *
Ans: The direction of motion of the object from its initial position to its final position is considered.
4. Which of the objects of mass 5 kg 6 kg falling smoothly from rest will have greater acceleration?
Answer: Both friends will continue to fall with the same acceleration (gravitational acceleration).
5. If the velocity-time graph of a moving object is parallel to the time axis, what is the memory of the object?
. Answer: In this case, the acceleration of the friend is zero.
6. Write the velocity-time of two moving objects whose angles are 30° and 60° respectively. Which object has the greater acceleration?*
Answer: In the letter whose inclination is 60°, the charge of its corresponding object is higher.
7. Can the velocity-time graph of an object be perpendicular to the time axis?
Answer: No; Because in that case, the text indicates different velocities of the object at the same time, which is impossible.
8. What is the distance traveled by a particle moving in equilibrium with initial velocity u in time t?
Answer: Resolved distance s= ut – 1/2(at^2)
9. u What is the velocity of a particle moving with initial velocity and after traveling this distance?
Answer: If velocity is deterministic, v^2 = ut + 2as
বা, v = root of (u^2+ 2as)
10. Which force makes it difficult to push an object over the ground?
Answer: The friction between the ground and the object makes it difficult to push an object upwards.
11. If the mass of an object falling freely from above decreases gradually, what changes in the acceleration of the object?
Answer: In this case, the acceleration of the object remains the same; This is the gravitational acceleration.
12. What is the change in the total linear momentum of the two objects as a result of the collision between the two objects?
Answer: In this case, if no force is applied from outside, there is no change in the total linear momentum of the two objects.
13. What kind of speed is the speed of moving bicycle wheels?
Answer: The motion of the wheels of a moving bicycle is compound motion.
14. What kind of speed is clockwise?
Answer: Clockwise motion is rotational motion or circular motion.
15. What is the motion of a freely falling object?
Answer: Acceleration is the speed of a freely falling object.
16. When the passengers of two moving trains see each other still?
Answer: When two trains are moving side by side at the same speed, the passengers see each other as stationary.
17. What kind of speed is the motion of Nagardola?
Answer: Oscillator speed is the rotational speed.
18. Can the distance traveled by a moving particle be zero?
No, the distance traveled by a moving particle can never be zero.
19. Can the emission of moving particles be zero?
Ans: If a moving particle returns to the point from which it started, then the displacement of the particle is zero.
20. Can the ratio of distance traveled and displacement value of a moving particle be less than 1?
Answer: No, the ratio of distance traveled and displacement value of a moving particle is 1 or greater than 1.
21. When is the ratio of the distance traveled and displacement of a moving particle 1?
Answer: If a particle moves along a straight line, the ratio of the distance covered and the value of displacement is 1.
22. When is the ratio of the distance traveled and the displacement value of a moving particle greater than 1?
Answer: When a particle moves in a curved path, the ratio of the distance covered and the displacement value is greater than 1
23. What is the dimensional signal of speed?
Ans: The speed dimensional signal is LT-1.
24. What is the speed?
Answer: Velocity is a scalar expression because velocity has value but not direction.
25. A particle makes one turn along a circle of radius r and returns to the first point. What is the particle size?
Answer: Particle emission is zero.
26. A particle makes one turn along a circle of radius 1 and returns to the first point. What is the distance covered?
Answer: Distance covered = 27r
27. Can the average velocity of a moving particle be zero?
Answer: No, the average velocity of a moving particle cannot be zero.
28. Can the average velocity of a moving particle be zero?
Answer: Yes, the average velocity of a moving particle can be zero.
29. What is the magnitude of acceleration?
Answer: The dimensional signal of acceleration is LT-2.
30. What is negative acceleration called?
Answer: Negative acceleration is called deceleration.
31. The emission of a particle at time t, s = 4t + 5t^2. What is the initial velocity of the particle if mass m is unit and time is unit s?
Answer: Comparing the equation s = 4t + 51^2 with the equation s = ut +1/2(at^2), the initial velocity, u = 4 m/s |
32. * Acceleration of a particle at a time, s = 40 + 6t^2 What is the acceleration of the particle if the velocity m is unit and the time is s unit?
Answer: s = 4t + 61^2 and s= ut+1/2(at^2)—By comparing the two equations, a/2= 6 or, a = 12 m/s^2 |
Hence acceleration of particle = 12 m/s^2
33. What does the area that a velocity-time diagram makes along the time axis indicate?
Answer: Indicates the distance traversed.
34. What is the nature of the displacement-time diagram of a particle in uniform motion?
Answer: The velocity-time diagram of a particle moving with uniform momentum is a straight line through the origin.
35. Which force does not cause an object of constant mass to accelerate?
Answer: An object of fixed mass does not accelerate under the action of uniform force.
36. Which force causes an object of constant mass to accelerate?
Answer: Acceleration of an object of fixed mass is caused by effective force.
37. Which force causes the object to deform?
Answer: Objects are deformed under the influence of normal force.
38. What force can change the static or dynamic state of the object?
Answer: An external force can change the static or dynamic state of an object.
39. Write Newton’s first law of motion?
Answer: A stationary object will remain at rest forever and an object in motion will always move with momentum if no external force is applied.
40. What can be the force acting on an object?
Ans: The force acting on an object can be of two types—
(i) Internal force o
(ii) External force.
41. The naturalistic definition of force is derived from which of Newton’s laws of motion?
Answer: Newton’s first law of motion gives the naturalistic definition of force.
42. Quantitative definition of force is derived from which of Newton’s laws of motion?
Answer: Quantitative definition of force is obtained from Newton’s second law of motion.
43. When a bowl full of water is suddenly pushed, in which direction does the water flow—forward or backward?
Answer: A bowl full of water is pushed suddenly, causing the water to flow backward.
44. What is the relationship between Newton and Dyne?
Answer: 1 N = 10^5 dyn
45. dyn. g-wt. No What are the absolute units of force in kg-wt?.
Answer: dyn is the absolute unit of force.
46. What is the dimensional signal of linear momentum?
Answer: The signal in the linear momentum dimension is MLT-11
47. Roller push or pull – which is convenient?
Answer: Pulling the roller is more convenient than pushing it.
48. What is the attraction?
Answer: If two objects come closer to each other as a result of action-reaction, it is called attraction.
49. “Action-reaction can establish equality. “Wiki is true or false?
Answer: The statement is false .
50. The principle of operation of the rocket depends on which principle?
Answer: The working principle of rocket depends on the principle of conservation of linear momentum.
51. What is the instruction object?
Answer: The object relative to which the position or motion of another object is measured is called the reference object.
52. What is the direction of the velocity of a particle traveling in a circular path?
Answer: The direction of the velocity of a particle moving in a circle is along the tangent to the circle at that point.
53. What does the car’s odometer indicate?
Answer: A car’s odometer indicates the instantaneous speed.
54. When do the average velocity and instantaneous velocity of a moving particle become equal?
Answer: Average velocity and instantaneous velocity of a particle moving with uniform velocity are equal.
55. What remains constant at rotational speed?
Answer: The axis ( or rotation ) remains unchanged during rotational motion
56. 1 km/h = how many m/s ?
Answer: 1 km/h = (1000 /60 * 60 ) m/s 5 • m/s =5/18 m/s
57. What is the division of the ball into two parts?
Ans: * Bisection of a force means dividing a force into two specified directions in such a way that the lines of the bisected parts are equal to the given force.
58. How many times does the word occur per second in units of acceleration?
Answer: The unit of acceleration occurs twice per second.
59. If a particle moving from rest to equilibrium travels a distance x in 1s, how much distance will it travel in 2s?
Answer: Particles moving from rest to equilibrium. Distance traveled in time, s ∞ t^2. So in 2s the particle will travel 4x distance.
60. What does the slope of the displacement-time diagram indicate?
Answer: The bottom of the displacement-time diagram indicates the instantaneous velocity.
61. What does the slope of the velocity-time diagram indicate?
Answer: The bottom of the velocity-time diagram indicates the instantaneous acceleration.
62. What is the nature of the displacement-time diagram of a particle moving in equilibrium?
Ans: The nature of the displacement-time diagram of a particle moving in parallel is hyperbolic.
63. What is the value of a ball if its two right angles are 3N and 4N?
Answer: Value of force = √3^2 + 4^2 = 5 N
64. 13N If one of the two right-angled segments of the ball is 5N, what is the other?
Answer: Another right-angled segment
=√13^2-5^2/= √169-25= √144 = 12 N
65. What is repulsion?
Answer: If two objects move away from each other as a result of action-reaction, it is called repulsion.
YOU ALSO MAY LIKE THIS POST:
- জীবন ও তার বৈচিত্র- ক্লাস ৯ সংক্ষিপ্ত প্রশ্ন উত্তর—–> Click here
- জীবন ও তার বৈচিত্র্য প্রশ্ন উত্তর ক্লাস ৯——->Click Here
- গ্রহরুপে পৃথিবী- CLASS 9 SHORT Question
- পরিমাপ- ক্লাস ৯ প্রশ্ন উত্তর | Measure Class 9 Question Answer
- জীববিদ্যা ও তার শাখাসমূহ – Class 9
- পরিমাপ- ক্লাস ৯ প্রশ্ন উত্তর | Measure Class 9 Question Answer
- পরিমাপ Question Answer Class 9
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 1 MCQ of Graharupa Prithibi
- গ্রহরুপে পৃথিবী -Class 9 Question Answer
- Class 10 Short Question Life Science Chapter-1
- Force and Speed class 9 Question Answer